Etihad Airways and GetThere have entered into a strategic partnership that will bring new value and reach to our customers:
- Customer Value – As a result of the significant synergies created by this deal, GetThere and Etihad will bring new levels of service and value to our customers
- Reach – Etihad Airways can now access corporate customers while GetThere can leverage corporate consulting services across a worldwide network.
Etihad will offer discounts and added-value incentives like international upgrades and mileage bonuses to GetThere customers. Discounts and incentives may vary based on customer demographics and fare types.
For a limited time only, Etihad is offering complementary room nights at luxury hotels with qualified bookings by all corporate customers regardless of volume or spend.
Who is Etihad Airways and why is Etihad a good partner?
Named the world’s leading airline for two years running, Etihad Airways is the national airline of the United Arab Emirates. Etihad services more than 65 destinations across the Middle East, Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe and North America and since its inception in 2003 has become one of the fastest growing airlines in commercial aviation history.
The airline currently operates a fleet of 59 aircraft including six freighters and has set its sights to fly 25 million guests a year to at least 100 destinations by 2020. Etihad caters to business travelers with services like:
- Complimentary chauffeur for all Diamond First and Pearl Business class guests
- Inspired in-flight service including fine dining, luxurious seating and entertainment
- Best-in-class lounges with services such as complimentary spa treatments and access to business facilities
To learn more about GetThere’s partnership with Etihad and how you can benefit from this relationship, please contact your CSM.